I didn't get to race today - but - it's not all about me. 'I' should probably be avoided as a starting word for all blog entries.
The wife is off to listen to someone at a talk, and after that she will attend her highschool's 15 year reunion. So i am entertaining our rodents.
Here's the plug for my bike mechanic / source of training tips....
http://www.peterbundycycles.com.au
160 belmore road, riverwood between Hair and Beauty and Subway, ( I guess that's a suggestion that inbetween looking good and eating right, one needs to exercise )
Peter is generous with his time, and entertains all of the crazy people that turn up in the store to 'rant' or 'chat'.
He's quite busy with repairs of all sorts, and can often be seen slaving away in the store before 7am. Your work will always be ready on time.
Forget ebay, forget probikekit.com ~ there's always a bargain at bundy cycles too. Even though i'm happy to pay the listed price ~ i end up with change in the pocket!
No hard sell required.
No comments:
Post a Comment