Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I want to be in mick rogers suitcase.



Some people get to ride in all the beautiful places....

I got to race a bus.

See... it's just not right... it gets worse...

I got up to put on the power and i heard a crack - not a little creak.. a big crack.. Man i hope there's nothing wrong with my carbon/aluminium steed. It better not fall apart under me on the way home!

So not only would i like to be in mick's suitcase.. but i also need some new team columbia hardware.

And by the way.. i'm so into this melchizedek guy - Hebrews 7
He really is special.



I suppose the dream tour of europe will have to wait for a while...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

fancy you writing about baeutiful riding places the day b4 i came across that '10 beautiful places to ride' article!